Monday, April 25, 2011

Family Tree

My son's assignment is to submit a folio on our family's biography. Indirectly I was involved in his investigation and mission to complete his assignment. Yes, the only source he have is from me and the only source I have is to confirmed with my father about our descendants or ancestors, that is who are my great great grandfathers and grandmothers. I could only traced my great grandfather and my grandmother with only their first name. Ohh...what a pity! I could trace them if only I had a TIME MACHINE!

Have you been curious about who, where and what was our family history?I noticed most of us especially the Malays don't have a proper records on our descendants. I think it is too late for me to preserve and start compiling all family documents, photographs, recipes, letter or books since they're gone from this world. Memories became vague and forgotten through time..

Should start my own family tree with whatever facts and documents I have right now to be inherited to my grandchildren before it is too late.

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum.

    I think our lives now, especially our children's are so well documented through the blogs that we keep daily. Yes, it would be so interesting to find out our family history but I think real quick we will find out that we are not Malays after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumussalam.

    Aishah, I agrees with you.

    Who are our descendants will give us about anything that is derived from parents to child. Whatever the origin of our lineage,I am grateful to have been born as a Muslim.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your footprint here..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...