Saturday, November 12, 2011

Down Memory Lane

'Good morning Uncle Din, give me 10 cents to buy roti......'. I remembered, that was the first English word I learned from my aunty Nik when  I was small. That was in 1970's. Today, no roti selling at ten cents or bus ticket at fifteen cents. Today, children never ask for a ten cents but ten ringgit.

I still remember the time when we played king spiders fighting where we kept the spiders in match boxes. Today children played king fighting in play station. Time had changed, and so are we.We could never buy our time back no matter how much we can offer. Therefore...we must cherish all the moments that we have with our parents, families and friends. I agrees with this quote;

“Time is a companion who reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again .”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your footprint here..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...