Saturday, September 10, 2011

I HATE SMOKERS!!!!


I've been having cough and sore throat for the past 2 months. I've tried going to the clinic.........PAY a visit to the doctor,... taking antibiotics, lozenges, pastilles, cough syrups..( you named it..ubat batuk cap ibu dan anak, nim jiom pa koh...etc. and traditional remedies too. All of them are ineffective. My ribs felt so pain due to the coughing. My sore throat becoming worse since I did lots of shouting to the kids in the kindergarten ( when they didn't listen to me of course). Till now, my voice had turned very husky that my sister said I sounded like ' jantan operate'.....whatever....

My husband did concerned about my coughing and sore throat and bought all the cough syrups and lozenges for me. ..or because he felt disturbed while sleeping when I coughed at night.
I keep on wandering what is the cause of my coughing?
Then I noticed that my husband have been smoking in the house .... ( he promised not to smoke inside the house...) since men do not like woman to nag, so i keep on giving him hints like coughing in front of him, fanning my hands or newspaper when he starts smoking while watching tv, computer or driving but he just ignored it. If he starts smoking in the living room when talking to me, I'll left him talking to himself. I am not trying to be rude...but I could not stand the cigarettes smoke anymore...and it really annoys me....

One not fine day, I told him that his bad habbit of smoking is the cause of my coughing and sore throat. He did not accept my accusation and told me that I'm too direct. Yes, direct to the point... or in other word too expressive .

Since he did not accept my accusation, I'm thinking of writting a petition to support myself.

So...I need someone to back me up please....

p/s I came accross with ahmadyusrie.wordpress.com blog titled 'I hate ciggars' and I think he can be on my side..

1 comment:

  1. you are a fool to live with this guy - leave and get your health back in order...

    he does NOT respect you - obviously

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your footprint here..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...