Friday, March 11, 2011

Heritage

What do you inherited from your parents?
A. Good looks
B. Wealth

C. House/Bungalow
D. Cars












A Motorbike


A bicycle









D. An Island

E. Debts
F. None of the above

What I inherited from my parents is worth money can buy,
Good advices on how to be :
A. A good and kind hearted person
B. A good Malaysian Citizen( confirm with the Income Tax...he..he..)
C. A good Wife ( confirm with my husband)
D. A good daughter in law ( you can confirm with my mother in law he..he..he..)

My daughter just inherited from me a vintage bag ( now in trend), I bought with my first salary which only cost RM15. ( also worth money can buy he..he..he..)

2 comments:

  1. When my father passed on 27th February 2011, i did not inherit anything material from him. However, I wish I could inherit all good value about him. Al-Fatihah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al-Fatihah...Semoga dia ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 yang beriman...Ameen.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your footprint here..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...