Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I want a pair of Boot

I love seeing women wearing boots. They look so stylish and elegant.
I wanted a pair of boot too for my Birthday.



But :


They say, I probably having fever






or I'm kicking the bucket ( how can die be associated with bucket)




We don't have winter in Malaysia












I may look like a gardener or Phua Chu Kang









My boot will be flooded with perspiration




I'm not an artist or celebrity



It's not worth it






so.....they rather buy a pair of crocs instead for my birthday - cheapskate

2 comments:

  1. What is your shoes size? Mine is size 5. Do you accept hand me down boot? I have a pair of boot still in good condition. I think the brand is Snowfly London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5. Why not.Huiyoo....London mari...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your footprint here..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...